e at my name is David and I'm student of Computer Science at Pompeu Fabra High School
I have developed four coding projects:
In the first project about image map creation I follow this procedure :
- Download the image to create an image map to create an image map, in my case "sport newspaper"
- Open the gimp software and click on file/open to open the image ad after click over filter and image map.
- On the image map screen, click on the polygon symbol to create an irregular area. You need to do it several times to create several areas of interest.
- On the image map screen, you need to create a link and description of the area of interest. Save your work in map format.
- Open the map file created with the Gimp image map editor using Visual Code Studio software.
- Add html code using html tag <> and head and body tags.
- Connect mapper.js library in the html code to create areas of interest of different colors.
- Upload the html code, the image, and the mapper.js library to your neocities webpage.